Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sasquatch and the Cock Sandwich

Now, the Sasquatch and I might have an issue. Last week, we fought over a black box. But I think it was a even bigger issue. I think he was afraid of me stealing his cock sandwich. Let me explain, He bought himself a KFC Doublestacker. Have any of you seen this Somabitch? Two pieces of Chicken with Cheese and bacon in the middle. No fucking bread. If that is not the definition of a cock sandwich, I don't know what is.

Let me explain, in some parts of the world, a chicken is called a Cock. So, by that understanding, the Sasquatch is eating a cock sandwich. With white cheese oozing out. Can a mother fucker think out there before they make a damn item on the menu?

So the next time one of you guys are out there eating one of those Doublestacker, think how good your cock sandwich is with the cheese dripping off you chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment